Thursday 12 August 2010

Fabric calling......


Well I received my 'fix' from Fabric Rehab yesterday, some fabulous upholstery weight cotton. I am hoping to turn it into some basic totes, possibly a messenger or two. 


I can't wait to get working with them. Unfortunately I will have to as other chores are calling. Instead of these brilliant and bold designs I am going to be working with this today.... 



....Khaki camouflage jumpsuits plastered in paint balls! 
Don't ask me how I managed it but I seem to be the official 'go to gal' to repair fabric related equipment for Prozone Paintball, Annan. Fortunately my discerning clients don't require me to use my invisible mending skills, rigid reinforcement being much more the order of the day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...