Wednesday 15 September 2010

Not quite making hay ......

Cumulus, cirrus, stratus, I never could remember which cloud was which, one of the many and varied reasons why I never pursued a career in weather forecasting . My prediction yesterday proved that was a wise decision.

The sun did make an appearance today, several in fact. Instead of the dreich day I had expected I was treated to a meteorological game of hide and seek. Every time I reached for my camera to take the promised pictures the solar joker would nip behind a cloud, of one sort or another, not re-appearing until I had gone back inside. Fortunately for me, having spent many hours entertaining my boys in the same fashion, the sun got bored of the game long before I did.

So here is what I created with one of the fabulous fabrics I received.


A combination of tweed and suedette in green and lilac
The new fabric as lining
Part of the 'Weekends' collection by Erin McMorris 

Bag detail, badges with a little bit of added bling


Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Eryl said...

The bag's lovely. I'd kill for a jacket in that sort of tweed.

Linnhe Mara said...

That particular fabric is from Linton Tweeds in Carlisle. You should take a trip down some time and see if there's anything you like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...