Saturday 30 April 2011

Annual Spring Craft Fair

Tomorrow will be Moffat Academy's 5th Spring craft fair . I keep thinking every year it's going to be easier but it never is. My crafting buddy Alexis and I split the duties between us. She deals with the advertising side of things while I deal with the crafters and all that entails. Not only do we organise the event but we also take part, which can be a bit of a juggling act on the day but so far we've managed.


The adverts are out, posters are up, crafters are booked, table layout is arranged and balloons are inflated. I'm about as organised as I can be but I still can't help thinking I've forgotten something. No doubt it will dawn on me at 10.25 a.m. tomorrow when it will be too late to do anything about it.


Oh well, wish me luck!


Moffat Town Hall, the venue for Moffat Academy's Spring Craft Fair

4 comments:

Eryl said...

As soon as I've managed my daily word count I'll have a shower and come along with my camera.

Becky (Hazel and Blue) said...

Congrats! I hope the craft fair went well. Bx

Colette said...

I hope it went well - I love going to craft fairs, so many gorgeous things to choose from.
Thanks for the comment over at mine - I can't wait to see some new scraps!
Have a great weekend, x

gtlady said...

HOpe it went well and you sold lots of your wonderful bags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...